Sunday, September 27, 2009

We're over. Hypothesized.

You probably already know this by now, or you predicted it would happen. Jim and I broke up a week ago. It was basically a mutual decision. It was just hard being away from each other and when you're emotionally but not physically attached to someone... people can get on your last nerve. Therefore, I'm single and pretty dang happy about it.

Life this past week has been pretty good. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I don't have to text anyone 24/7, I don't feel like I have to stay up til 11 or 11:30 on the phone. I'm happy. And it's the 1st time I've been truly happy in a very long time. I haven't blogged in awhile because I honestly forgot all about the blog until, well, now. So I'm updating you guys that actually give a ... care. *Cough*

Soo.. my birthday is on Tuesday! I'm so happy! I will be 15 and I can officially get my learners' permit.... if I beg my mom enough to let me. She says that she doesn't need me to get it yet. I'm like "YOU don't NEED ME to get MY learners' permit?!?!?! WOMAN! It's MINE!" I'm gonna be the only person over the age of 80 without a license or even a permit. Parents.

So today I went to eat dinner at Edohana with my sister and brother and parents. It was super fun! We laughed so hard at some things, we were crying. People around us probably think that the insane asylum had just released us. But we're just cool like that.

On Saturday my friends Ben and Marla are going to the mall with me to eat at Rainforest Cafe' and play mini golf. I was originally gonna go with the J's... but .... it just didn't work out. So yeah. But I'm really excited.

I better get to sleep. I'm starting a brand new week of school (which is going GREAT btw!).
Love and TONS of Blessings,
Jeanna