Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I don't mean to complain so much.

I don't mean to complain... but right now I'm feeling pretty darn lonely.

I've made friends at school, but none of them are like my all time best friends. My best friends are 300 miles away. And that sickens me. I just feel really depressed. I don't really have anybody to talk to or hang out with, my mom is working LONG hours now, and my dad and I.... we're far apart. I miss my mom. I know I sound like a little kid when I say that but I do. I miss my mom SO much. This is the 2nd night in a row she hasn't eaten dinner with us. Last week, I went a whole 42 hours without seeing her. Now it's been close to 24. It's hard waking up in the mornings and she's already gone. I don't like living this way. At all. I need her now more than ever, and she's not here. And like I said, I don't have BEST friends at school to talk to. Jim, Spaniel, and Joey are my best friends.... and it feels like we are on seperate planets.

I miss Jim a lot too. Especially now. It gets harder and harder every day but it also gets easier to fake a smile every day. Except for today was very aggravating and depressing and .... bad. It was just terrible. And I hate it. I hate this. I hate being lonely. I hate missing people. I hate... hurting.

I want the J's back. NOW.