Sunday, August 09, 2009

Lesson Learned:

Do NOT let a friend you've had for years walk out the door over one little thing. It will ruin your life more than you ever thought it could.

So... today I was on the phone with Jim, Spaniel, and Joe. Jim started saying really random stuff and I jokingly said "Are you drunk?" and he finds a window of opportunity to start convincing me that he really is drunk. He started laughing really randomly and belching a lot and saying "Hi" like a million times. Then I asked him to hand the phone to his brother Spaniel and before Spaniel started talking, I heard Jim whisper something to him which is when I was like "This is totally a prank." Spaniel then starts acting drunk on the phone. When I asked Spaniel what they were doing he replied "Rockin' out." and I was sooo not convinced they were drunk. It was quite funny actually. I then dragged my brother into my room and made him talk to Jim on the phone and told him I thought they were pranking me. He talked to Jim for awhile and was laughing hysterically at the entire thing. I decided then to get them back. When Daniel handed me the phone I started yelling at Jim "I am DEAD serious... If you don't STOP right NOW!" and he burst out laughing and I couldn't help but laugh myself. But then he goes "I'm sooorry." and I acted like I was really mad at him, called him a "jerk", said "We're over." and hung up the phone. He called me back and said "What was that about?" and I told him I was kidding. An eye for an eye and a .... prank for a prank! Hahaha. Great night. We are so pathetic, it's actually quite amusing.

So that was my funny moment of the day.

My friend that I haven't seen since 7th grade texted me today. She's so awesome and I miss her so much. We texted for a pretty long time. Caught up a little bit, hopefully made plans.

When confronted with a situation that appears fragmented or impossible, step back, close your eyes, and envision perfection where you saw brokenness. Go to the inner place where there is no problem, and abide in the consciousness of well-being.

God bless! Have faith in Him!
XOXO ~*Jeanna