Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wow.

So it's 12:24 AM. Jim and I started dating a month ago today. It seems like it's been years. I mean it seems like I haven't seen him in years. How am I gonna do this for much longer? I mean of course I don't mean I'm going to break up with him and I'm not saying I want him to break up with me. I don't know what I want at this point. Take that back. Yes I do. I want to be with him. I want to be able to see him every day and give him a hug when he's down. I want to be able to tell him I love him in person. I just want to be with him. Period. Not just "with him" as in "boyfriend/girlfriend". With him. Physically. Because we text all the time and we talk on the phone and it's not the same. If he got a webcam, that wouldn't be the same either because you can't hug the webcam. I mean what am I supposed to do? Today is supposed to be a celebration, and all I cam do is be sad. I'm trying to concentrate on other things but it's hard to do. HELL! What in the world? It's 12:45! I can go to sleep! What am I doing?

I'm going to bed! Goodnight all. :) Will blog tomorrow! Thank God for night time!